The Alexandra Hall was completely renovated in July 2001 and offers a historic character venue, which includes a flat floor space hall, graded floor space mezzanine floor, and a theatre stage. The Hall also offers modern kitchen, bathroom/toilet facilities, controlled lighting, ceiling fans and limited off street parking. The Hall is available for a wide range of uses including special interest classes, meetings, wedding celebrations, drama, singing groups and theatre.
Wednesday: Yoga 5:00pm–6:30pm
Contact Veevee |firstname.lastname@example.org | 0438 000 703
Thursday: Zumba Gold 10:00am-11:00am
Contact Elisa | 0403 019 156
Friday: Line Dancing 9:30–11:00am
Contact Geoff | email@example.com | 0419 790 799
- The hall measures 20 m × 13 m with a level polished timber floor. The stage measures 7 m × 13 m. The gallery (mezzanine level) measures 13 m × 11 m, and has a stepped floor with a clear view of the stage; please note that this space is not always available.
- Seating capacity (theatre style) is 150, plus an additional 60 on gallery level. The maximum seated capacity is 210.
- There are 8 rectangular tables seating 8 people each, plus 2 square tables for 4 people; there are 80 chairs available.
- Kitchen facilities include a dishwasher, 4-burner cooktop, oven, microwave, basic crockery and cutlery, and refrigerator. A servery opens directly to the main hall.
- Toilets (including accessible facilities).
- Please note that the Alexandra Hall and surrounding area is a smoke free zone.
All bookings for the Alexandra Hall carry a negotiated refundable bond of $500.00 (conditions apply). For particularly large functions, setting up time will be allocated and charged at 50% of the function rate. A $50 caretaker fee may apply after 10pm weeknights and after 11pm Friday nights, and all day Saturday and Sunday.
Commercial groups must have their own Public Liability Insurance and provide a copy of their Certificate of Currency. In some circumstances Hall users may be covered under the parish’s Public Liability Insurance. A cover charge towards insurance of $25.00 may be applicable at our discretion.
Hall hire fees range from $32-$52 per hour with a surcharge for Friday/Saturday/Sunday evenings and discounts available for community groups.
Please contact us on 9384 0108 to discuss hiring our Hall and to check availability.